RECON Corporation

Forum officiel de la Team Recon

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2

AuteurMessage
Legendk

Legendk

[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Empty
MessageSujet: [GdA] Tournament of Legends #2   [GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Juin - 14:43

[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Bannia11

Hello,

I introduce myself, I am the manager of the French structure: Warriors of the Apocalypse(Guerriers de L'Apocalypse in french) Legendk and I have to announce the organization of the second edition of the Tournament of Legends to be on Saturday, August 31 at 14.00(French time ).

Reminder first tournament => http://www.team-aaa.com/news-25278-0-1-tournoi_gda_adel_censure_bsk_et_plus.html

From June to August every Saturday there will be a qualifying tournament (10 tournaments) that will qualify the first two of the tournament for the final tournament of Saturday, August 31, these qualifying are only for European players master and grandmaster!
So every Saturday at 14:00 (french time) on Wannawar site will be a qualifying tournament stream by the GdA-team, the final tournament will be stream on the community site of aAa team (in french)!

A cash prize of 450 € will be reward for the first three of the final tournament:
1st = 250 €
2nd = 150 €
3rd = 50€ 

Information on the final tournament:

The bracket of the final tournament will be seen here >>>GdA-Cup

Chan IG of the tournament => Tournament Legends

1st round, 2nd round and quarterfinals = BO3
semifinals = BO5
3rd place = BO3
Final = BO7

Map Pool:

First map will be imposed during each match (beshir vestige) then there will be a veto between players to choose  the second and third map.

Akilon Wastes / Belshir Vestige / Derelict Watcher / Klontas Mire / Daybreak / Neo Planet S / Ohana / StarStation / Zerus Prime / Whirlwind / Red City / Korhal Sky Island .

Here is the list of 12 guests there will be in the final tournament until the 20  qualified who will join :

[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Baniar10

ToD ([GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Fr10,[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Protos13), MaddeLisk ([GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Se10,[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Zerg213), Tefel ([GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Pl10,[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Zerg213), QueenE ([GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Se10,[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Protos13), Adelscott ([GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Fr10,[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Protos13)(finalist #1), Dimaga ([GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Ua10,[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Zerg213), Monchi ([GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 At10,[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Protos13), Welmu ([GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Fi10,[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Protos13), TargA ([GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 No10,[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Zerg213), DieStar ([GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Pl10,[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Terran13) , TLO ([GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 De10,[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Zerg213), Storm ([GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Dk10,[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2 Zerg213) (winner #1) .

The qualifiers :

Each tournament will be set up on >>
  Wannawar

Thanks to join the group => GdA Community

Qualifier #1, saturday 15/06 =>>Qualifier 1
Qualifier #2, saturday 22/06 =>>Qualifier 2
Qualifier #3, saturday 29/06 =>>Qualifier 3
Qualifier #4, saturday 06/07 =>>Qualifier 4
Qualifier #5, saturday 13/07 =>>Qualifier 5
Qualifier #6, saturday 20/07 =>>Qualifier 6
Qualifier #7, saturday 27/07 =>>Qualifier 7
Qualifier #8, saturday 03/08 =>>Qualifier 8
Qualifier #9, saturday 10/08 =>>Qualifier 9
Qualifier #10, saturday 17/08 =>>Qualifier 10

The qualifiers will be followed by => French >>> GdA-TV1 >>> GdA-TV1

Stream :

The final tournament will be followed by =>
French >>> aAa >>>aAa-tv1
German >>> HDcRYTV >>> HDcRYTV
English >>> ......

The qualifiers will be followed by =>

French >>> GdA-TV1 >>> GdA-TV1

If an English stream wants to offer to cover the final tournament, thank you to contact me directly on skype: sylvain.lk

GdA website
GdA-facebook
GdA-twitter
aAa website
aAa facebook
HDcRYTV facebook
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[GdA] Tournament of Legends #2
Page 1 sur 1